[spectre] PURE DATA WORKSHOP @ KITCHEN BUDAPEST [August 13-17, 2007]

Pasztor Erika Katalina perika at epiteszforum.hu
Wed Jul 18 11:27:12 CEST 2007

PURE DATA WORKSHOP @ KITCHEN BUDAPEST [August 13-17, 2007]

OPEN CALL

We organise Pure Data workshop in the Kitchen Budapest
[http://www.kitchenbudapest.hu] from 13 August 2007 until 17 August
2007. The workshop's tutor is *Agoston Nagy* media artist
[http://www.binaura.net/stc/]

Pure Data (http://www.puredata.info) is a free and open source,
real-time graphical programming environment, which is used widely for
visual arts, theater, sound, installation, performance, controlling
physical objects, and for many other media artworks. It is easy to
create interactive environments, like real-time generated sound and
images, or communication between external, physical objects (sensors,
actuators). The five-day course is an introduction into the programming
environment and to its extensions (audio, 3d, video, physical
connections, sensors).

You find the detailed program of the workshop here >
http://www.kitchenbudapest.hu/en/node/232
The number of the participants is maximized up to 8 persons. We receive
applications in the order of arrival.

*The deadline of the application is August 9, 2007.*

Please send your application - or further information requests: Erika
Katalina Pasztor [http://www.epiteszforum.hu/~perika] to the following
e-mail address(es):
*perika[at]epiteszforum.hu* vagy *perika[at]mome.hu*

The participation fee is 65 EURO of the 5 days training.