[spectre] FURTHERNOISE RADIO ON BCFM 93.2 FM TONIGHT TUESDAY 3RD JULY.

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Jul 3 21:59:20 CEST 2007

FURTHERNOISE RADIO ON BCFM 93.2 FM TONIGHT TUESDAY 3RD JULY.
22.00-23.00 BST (+1GMT)
Repeated 11-12 pm BST Wednesday 4th July.
Online Stream - http://www.bcfm.org.uk
See http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock for your own location time.

22.00-23.00 UK
17.00-18.00 NYC
23.00-24.00 Europe
6-7 am - Tokyo Wednesday 4th  (Repeated 19.00- 20.00)
7-8 am - Australia Wednesday 4th (Repeated 20.00- 21.00)

Tonight's program focuses on leftfield Bristol music & noise from past
to present. We also have a live interview with art journalists & film
makers Thomas Götz & Dieter Wulmer who are documenting the music &
acoustic ecology of Bristol for a feature on HR2 & Radio Bremen in Germany.

Using the opportunity to showcase some of Bristol's most contemporary
experimental music & sounds along side obscure tracks & remixes by
Startled Insects, More Rockers & Massive Attack, Furthernoise will be
highlighting the innovative music & art that makes Bristol's vibrant
culture sound & look like it does.

Live Visual Mix
Our regular radio VJ's Graziano, Neil, Stu, Marc Garrett & Open Mix will
again be mixing live visual montages to the stream in the online A/V
Studio VisitorsStudio.

To get visual mix & radio stream simply open separate browser windows
for each:

Radio 93.2 FM (Bristol only)
Radio stream http://www.bcfm.org.uk
Visual Streamhttp://www.visitorsstudio.org

Audio & visual mixes also available as podcasts from
http://www.furthernoise.org