[spectre] Never Mind les Pollocks !!!

Nobody srmi at noos.fr
Mon Feb 26 23:49:35 CET 2007

THANK YOU with very to have spent Friday evening!
http://thth.free.fr/crevard/fpp/theaserBLAH.mp3

Ya have world/ Wé and that was my more beautiful
DESINCARNAFION dixit Marjo-lain and it is rather
difficult better Marjo... "10 times" (it said) that that of NoPornoise...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P31JhNA9F9A

Alalalalalala chu too c.o.n.t.e.n.t: Grâce2merde and filth!!! Text "which
runs as shit" (normal I y bump of has torn off panard for two weeks). No
"shut the fuck up"! (although I adore that moua). The Public was not same
the hein... not accustomed slam and "pouéZi", ya have even applause with the
hunger! (if) and a beginning of recall I believe... but "In poetry it there
not of recall" (Fred Poulet in the cabins). Laughter, of the bitch-nivence
voui! And euh... of the groupies! Re-voui!!! (OK I count them on the fingers
of the hand...) and Marjo-lain traced glance of Medusa... Light (finally of
the blackout initially, C the base of lustred with accesoires full my bag
ED...). Its nickel (arf... the micro HF cherished with the electric
knife...). I "played" with a synthé2merde of kid (5 notes Carpenter style
genric "Attack") an false-entry anti-Theatrical (Jason Mask and perfecto
disapproved and girdles put at back!!!). The OB Brain-rum-Coke (mixed live
avé enormous armour-blinder-mixer of the mark hé "WEB" hé hé...) took place
well!!! Hassen in drank on line with the nozzle of mixer stuck close to my
teube!!! A meuf Dawn with an enormous low neckline and a pair of saints even
more énooormes (it traine with Felix and its slammeurs) gueulé
"SLAUGHTERER!!! "when I mixed the brain available with the Coke and the
liter of rum!!! And before the mixing problématik COKE and the time of
brain, large glassful-cascades of my flask in my gosier of crevard!!! Did
Pennequin also descend the cocktail Cervelle ("it is good one would say of
Baileys....") and others, I ' remember more who... (say me drank you? me yes
C from now on my receipt of cocktail fetish) a Pestacle2merde truth!!! Blow
I moistened again my shirt "In full Spectacle". I sliced bacon with a knife
électrique2merde 70' S

ZZZzzzZZZzzzzrrrrRRrrrrrrrrrzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrRRRrrZZZZZzzzz....

then, I balançé ham of 3 kgs in the room!!! putai' reusement that nobody was
caught it in the mug... the room was filled with fion: 200 sitted people and
others debouts... that was a little the meeting again of the noyo rotten!!!
Mathias Richard (Animal Cameras) Laurence Rémila (Gülcher) Etienne Bodet
a.k.a the Baron (Mycroft Gallery) Saffron (Fight_list) Igor Tourgueniev
Franck Knight (Technikart) Timothée Rolin (Pill) Raf Wiz (Parissi) Hassen
Mokad (SDH) Roselyne Leg [ editions of the Bourru Monk) the sister of
Tristan Ranx (It draws me the portrait Wednesday for a expo with one carried
of Bertrand Delcour...) If I forget sorry hein of it... even colleagues of
job! Fred Gein and Gilles Klein de Réseau 2000 ZEVS aka Aguire was there

Thank you particularly _ in

Felix Jousserand of course to whom I rolled of
the wooden spades at the end in front of the espace1789 in Marjo-lain semi
Amo which found me this whore of brain yesterday in last minute and which
accompanied me in this adventure to the Close Province

to Vladimir Tybin who balançé the video projecFion on the screen of the room
(one would have said of Lynch mouarf...) shooté the recording of the evening
with
the assistance of the camwood of BEHYPE.net (Re-mouarf)

in Laurent Soulard for the gravage of the band ITS day before, its
assistance to the control
and its humour in the cabins...

Thank you also in Joachim Montessuis (loop of "Nobody Nobody
Nobody"...) and helps it of Emmaneulle Gibello...

4 signals its and lustred
4 people!!!!
fortunately that I do not make Bercy.

Here is the control and the text which were respectaide with the letter
http://thth.free.fr/crevard/espace1789/soiree_blah/

while waiting for to it video Monday of Vlad on MY THUBE...
http://www.youtube.com/thube

The life is beautiful on the cramées boards of its Vanitas.

The others which could not come and well...

With forthcoming once there will have.

TH liver

(2 hours in the hot bath yesterday-morning after the large ones patés in the
sink bouchaide)

Photos_Gilles Klein
http://thth.free.fr/crevard/espace1789/soiree_blah/tofs/gklein/

with the first "open bar brain-rhum-coca zero" !!!
http://black2.blogspot.com/2007/02/cervelle-de-veau-rhum-discount-coca.html

the post-report in hypersuperottenfrench (like this text in english2merde)
http://black2.blogspot.com/2007/02/tous-dtre-passs-hier-soir-ya-eu-du.html

faster
stronger
butter/