[spectre] square white world

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Mon Feb 12 15:01:17 CET 2007

It is a beautiful hacked project from your part to contribute the sense by
difference between all our medias on line.

I personally enjoy the borning of Square white world, Simon!

Whatever the difference of opinions and points of view in the free universe
of the crazy world at the moment the system of equivalence of the value from
the productive society has disappeared... Welcome in the singular universe
of diverse multiple ideas of freedom.

Congratulations and long life to your critical creation!
L.

On 11/02/07 13:40, "Simon Taylor" <swht at clear.net.nz> probably wrote:

> www.squarewhiteworld.com
 of theis crazy world