[spectre] Share Festival Torino / DorkBot Madrid / ARCO

Christophe Bruno christophe.bruno at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 13:09:05 CET 2007

Hello

I just uploaded a video of the new performance of Human Browser at the Share
Festival in Torino. Alessandra Lappano is Human Browser, assisted by Simone
Sandretti. The Share Prize was given to Human Browser after one week of
daily performances at the Academia Albertina di Belli Arti.
http://www.iterature.com/human-browser

If you are in Madrid on the 10th of February, don't miss the DorkBot ; I
will present my last work http://www.logohallucination.com
http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotmadrid
Then I will stay in Madrid until the 15th, for the beginning of the ARCO
Fair where one of my piece will be exhibited by galerie Sollertis.

best
Christophe
http://www.christophebruno.com