[spectre] Arab Women Active in the Arts and Media

Joseph Gray josephgray at grauwald.com
Wed Aug 15 20:15:44 CEST 2007

The writer Heiko Recktenwaldwrit:
•> http://www.metimes.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20070803-050334-7878r
•>
• This is a Carnival.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2006/04/19/a_lesson_in_immigration/?page=1

"The only unskilled guest workers still recruited in large numbers are the
migrant harvesters who perform the mostly seasonal stoop labor disdained
even by the jobless in more affluent countries, including Germany and
Britain."

• For the first time the muslims come out of their subculture.

We have the same thing here with migrant workers from Mexico.  Although
here it is even more intense as large parts of our country (including
California the 8th largest economy in the world), were once part of
Mexico.  There has been no "coming out of subculture", it is the culture.

Down with linear thinking!

Cheers,
-Joe