[spectre] Re: searching for rare video docs

Helen Thorington newradio at turbulence.org
Sun Apr 15 18:44:53 CEST 2007

Hi:  I've searched and searched for this documentation as well. I have
one video -- Kaprow's "Hello Hello" -- and am hoping the WGBH library
in Boston will have others. Right now they're moving and we can't
get into their collection.

Re many of the others, there won't be any video documentation. Like
the Ascott work, La plissure du texte, and you'll just have to be
satisfied with and ocassional
text version available online.

There is a document of Hole in Space,  but I don't believe it's ever
been
edited or made available to the public.  I'll check it out and get back
to you.

Best,

helen Thorington