[spectre] LEONARDO URL HAS CHANGED (from Annick Bureaud)

Oliver Grau oliver.grau at donau-uni.ac.at
Tue Sep 26 17:05:13 CEST 2006

ATTENTION: LEONARDO URL HAS CHANGED

Leonardo is Back On-Line!

We are happy to announce that the Leonardo On-Line website
is back up
and running! We encourage you to visit our website to learn
more about
the latest current news, calls for proposals, projects and
events of
the Leonardo community, including:

- Call for papers: LMJ 17 - My Favorite Things: The Joy of
the Gizmo
- Call for papers: Leonardo Celebrates Leonardo da Vinci
- Leonardo 40th anniversary news and events
- Upcoming event: Expanding the Space meeting and workshop,
Valencia,
Spain
- Upcoming event: Ear to the Earth Festival, New York, NY

You will also find new links to and up-to-date information
on the
following publications and projects:

- Leonardo Reviews (Michael Punt, Editor-in-Chief)
- Leonardo Music Journal (Nic Collins, Editor-in-Chief)
- Leonardo Book Series (Sean Cubitt, Editor-in-Chief)
- Leonardo (Roger Malina, Executive Editor)
- Leonardo Electronic Almanac (Nisar Keshvani, Editor-in-Chief)
- Leonardo Education Forum (Amy Ione, Chair)

Plus the latest on l’Observatoire Leonardo des Arts et des
Techno-Sciences (Annick Bureaud, Director)

Please update your links!
Visit Leonardo On-Line at http://leonardo.info

Also, NEW from the Leonardo Book Series: New Media Poetics,
edited by
Adelaide Morris and Thomas Swiss. Visit
http://leonardo.info/isast/leobooks.html to order this and
other