[spectre] Dokfest Kassel - Program is online

Wieland Hoehne wieland at filmladen.de
Tue Oct 31 22:20:57 CET 2006

The program of this year's 23rd Kassel Documentary Film and Video
Festival (November 7 to 12, 2006) is now online available:
www.filmladen.de/dokfest/kassel-documentary-film-and-video-festival
214 current films and videos from 21 countries will be screened
within 6 days; among them one third are premieres. About 100
directors and artists are expected to attend the festival for the
presentation and discussion of their work(s). The exhibition
MONITORING presents 16 media installations from 5 countries. The
opening is going to take place on November 8 at 7 p.m. The
interdisciplinary conference interfiction as well as the Live Visuals
in the DokfestLounge top this year's festival off. Altogether 68
contributions out of the program will compete for the three prizes
endowed with 10.000 Euro in total and the A38-Artist-in-Residence
Grant Kassel-Halle.
Additionally you find the accreditation form at our website.
Accreditation deadline is November 2, 2006.
We would be delighted to welcome you in Kassel!

Best regards,
the festival team
23rd Kassel Documentary Film & Video Festival
November 7 - 12, 2006

http://www.filmladen.de/dokfest
dokfest at filmladen.de

Organisation+Video: