[spectre] Cologne OFF manifestations in November

cologneOFF nc-agricowi at netcologne.de
Tue Oct 31 14:39:18 CET 2006

VideoChannel - Press Release
---------------------------------

VideoChannel announces proudly
the manifestations of
CologneOFF - Cologne Online Film Festival
http://coff.newmediafest.org
in November 2006
.
Cologne OFF is a mobile film and video festival
to be organised simultaneosuly online and offline via screenings,
founded  and directed by Agricola de Cologne
.
The festival is presenting in 2006 selections from
the festival editions I & II in physical space and is planning
3 manifestations in October/November 2006
of both, Cologne OFF I & II via screenings--->

1.
The 1st took place on occasion of
PI Video Festival Szczecin/POland recently 20-22 October
at Officyna Art Space and National Museum Szczecin

2.
The 2nd screenings will take place in the framework of
CHROMA - Festival de Arte Audiovisual
Guadalajarra/Mexico - 11-17 November 2006

3.
the 3rd manifestation will be featured on
2nd Festival of Digital Art Rosario/Argentina
16-18 November 2006
.
--->
Cologne OFF I - "genderscapes"
1st edition of Cologne Online Film Festival was launched in April 2006
--->the selection 2006 is featuring 13 films
focussed on "gender issues and sexual identity"
by these artists/directors:
http://downloads.nmartproject.net/CologneOFF_I_genderscapes.pdf

1. Rahel Maher (Australia) - Misstar : 2:00
2. Unnur A. Einarsdottir (Iceland) - Toilet - 3:00
3. Ane Lan (Norway) - Ane Lan - 3:00
4. Alla Girik and Oksana Shatalova (Kazakhstan) - Warning! Women - 3:12
5. Sinasi Günes (Turkey) - Androgen - 2:50
6. Beatrice Allegranti (UK)  - In My Body - 4:00
7. J.G. Periot (France) - Devil Inside - 2:40
8. Ina Loitzl (Austria) - Snow-white and red like a rose - 5:00
9. Lorenzo Nencini (Italy) - Traviata - 10:00
10. Elia Alba (Domincan Rep.) - If I were a
 - 4:30
11. Risk Hazekamp (the Netherlands) - Gay King - 3:00
12. Agricola de Cologne (Germany)  - House of tomorrow  - 3:00
13. Yi Hyung Kim - Women-World - 3:30

The complete CologneOFF I program can be downloaded as PDF catalogue
http://downloads.nmartproject.net/CologneOFF_1st_edition.pdf

&

Cologne OFF II - image vs music
2nd edition of Cologne Online Film Festival was launched on 20 October 2006.
--->the selection 2006 is featuring 18 films
focussing on "when sound/music goes in competition to the moving images" -
by these artists/directors:
http://downloads.nmartproject.net/CologneOFF_2_image-vs-music.pdf

*Andreja Andric (Italy) - How the Music Surprises an Unprepared Listener - 0:24
*Bundaberg Media Research Group (Australia)  -
Sweet Sounds of a Sugar Town: Raw to Refined - 5:58
*Daniel Blinkhorn (Australia) - Resource 14 - 5:40
*David Burns (USA) - Visual Orchestra - 2:00
*Dennis H. Miller (USA) -  Circles and Rounds - 9:22
*Gabriel Shalom (USA) - Small Room Tango  - 3:40
*Jason Paul Cardot (USA) - Speye - 2:54
*Lane Last (USA)  - Ancient Rhythm  - 2:34
*Laurent Pernot (France) - Still Alives - 2:34
*Erika Frenkel (Brazil) - Attention, Attention - 4:40
*Mauro Arrighi & Marco Buziol (Italy)- Softly Engaged- 6:00
*Pygar - Hugo Olim/Joao Ricardo (Portugal) - on/off - 3:18
*Shawn Towne (USA)- Linear Succession  - 0:45
*Sinasi Günes (Turkey) - Gicir- 3:03
*Sonja VUK (Croatia) - My Way - 1:00
*Unnur Einarsdottir (Iceland) - Music in Cake - 2:23
*Agricola de Cologne (Germany) - The Reharsal - 4:30

The complete CologneOFF II program can be downloaded as PDF catalogue
http://downloads.nmartproject.net/CologneOFF_2nd_edition_2006.pdf
.

Both festival programs can be completely viewed
24 hours online on the festival site of

CologneOFF -
Cologne Online Film Festival
http://coff.newmediafest.org

access also via
VideoChannel
http://videochannel.newmediafest.org
.
There are currently about 30 interviews available on
VIP - VideoChannel Interview Project
http://videochannel.newmediafest.org/blog/?cat=3

This press release is issued by
Media/Art/Cologne -
the global window to mediaart from Cologne/Germany
http://www.mediaartcologne.org