[spectre] Welcome to the "Underfire" mailing list

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 20 21:21:53 CEST 2006

> you may have received the mail if you were on the earlier 'underfire'
> list. V2_ and WdW hosted to the project in an earlier phase, and now
> Eyebeam has picked it up. They took the old list and reactivated it,
> so if you don't want to be on it, just write them a cancel.

that's not the point, stephen. of course I did that. there is a certain
ethics, a code of conduct in these matters, namely that you do not
subscribe people to a list without inviting them first. period.
uderfire should perhaps find a permanent place, which is so easy these
days as there are zillions of people who now run mailman list serv
software.

best, geert