[spectre] Call for Entries: Impakt Festival 2007

Impakt info at impakt.nl
Sun Oct 8 17:40:23 CEST 2006

Impakt Festival 2007

The 18th Impakt Festival will take place from 29th of March to 1st of
April in various locations of Utrecht. The center of the festival will
be the Centraal Museum.

You can now submit film and video works using our online entryform.
The link is: http://www.impakt.nl/entryform .You can only submit film
and video works from 2005, 2006 and 2007 and it is not possible to
submit installations, performances, music, etc. Please read the
instructions carefully. The deadline for submissions is November 1st, 2006.

If you have any questions concerning the Panorama program please email
us at panorama at impakt.nl.

xxxxxxxxxxxx  xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Impakt is an independent organisation for contemporary sound and image.
Our main projects are the Impakt Festival, the Impakt Events and Impakt
Online.

IMPAKT FESTIVAL
The Impakt Festival is an international manifestation: installations,
film, video, fine arts, new media, music and live performances. Each
year there are several thematic programs, as well as an expanded
panorama program. The thematic program will focus on current artistic
developments and put them in a broader, social or historic perspective.
The panorama program each year presents a general overview of the most
idiosyncratic and exciting film and video works.
Every year about 125 installations, videos, websites, films,
performances, cd-roms and concert from approximately 30 different
countries around the world are on display. Interviews and discussions
are held every day in the couch.club, where artists introduce their work.
In the past we have presented: Mark Leckey, Matthew Barney, Bas Jan
Ader, Eija Liisa Ahtila, Richard Billingham, Tracey Moffat, William
Wegman, Miranda July, Johan Grimonprez, Alicia Framis, Jeremy Blake,
Victor Alimpiev, Annika Larsson, Christoph Draeger, Matthias Müller,
Doug Aitken, Runa Islam, Phyllis Baldino, Jane Prophet, Patricia
Piccinini, Linda Dement, Mouchette, BIT, JODI, Miguel Calderon, Pierrick
Sorin, David Lamelas, Sara Rossi, Ra di Martino, Fabrice Gygi, Jim
O'Rourke, Ryoji Ikeda, Christian Fennesz, Mouse on Mars, DJ Olive, Luke
Vibert, Soundlab, Janek Schaefer, Murcof and many other artists.

IMPAKT EVENTS
The Impakt Events are small scale monthly projects like filmscreenings,
in-person shows, artist talks, lectures, concerts or small exhibitions.
Information on upcoming and recent Impakt Events is available at
http://www.impakt.nl/

IMPAKT ONLINE
With Impakt Online we co-produce and promote net.art projects. Every
year new projects are launched on our website.
http://www.impaktonline.nl/

IMPAKT WORKS
With Impakt Works we have four residencies each year.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-
IMPAKT
PO BOX 735
3500 AS  UTRECHT