[spectre] a message from inke and andreas, your spectre hosts

Nina Czegledy czegledy at interlog.com
Sat Nov 4 15:08:53 CET 2006

dear Inke and Andreas,

this is just a brief note of grateful thanks for all
of your devoted and unselfish efforts on (previously)
the syndicate and now the spectre list.

 From the very beginnings I have (often quietly)
participated on these lists - most of the
information posted is invaluable especially for those
who work nomadly or are isolated from the hub.

thank you again
nina