[spectre] Except... Centre

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Tue May 30 11:51:50 CEST 2006

Sorry, Except at the closing ceremony this as French works :

 May 27 2006 : CONCERT : Nabaz'mob, opera for 100 communicating rabbits,
with Jean-Jacques Birgé - Flash Festival, Centre Georges Pompidou (Paris)

Nabaz'mob, opéra pour 100 objets [oh! Les lapins !] communicants - A.
Schmitt & Jean-Jacques Birgé (coproduction Web Flash Festival & Violet).

I am an amateur of Schmitt's virtual works in conceptual dynamic poetry (his
works looks really great but any more of us know it)

http://www.gratin.org/as/

More of Franck's geo-works (naturally)-but he misses in the ceremony which
would need more air.

[Dont'know of Isabelle Arvers].