[spectre] Google Will Eat Itself - No. 4

Hans Bernhard play at ubermorgen.com
Tue May 23 09:38:24 CEST 2006

Dear GWEI Subscribers

It has been a long time since our last Newsletter. GWEI has
experienced a
lot of publicity, the number of Subscribers grew exponentially and we
almost doubled our amount of owned shares (yeah, we will be almost a
year
faster ready for the big takeover, in a about 3 billion years...); here
are the current stats:

Google Shares owned by GWEI: 75
Amount of USD: 27.638,52
Adsense-Clicks: 90.443
Adsense-Page Impressions: 3.744.835
Adsense-CTR: 2,41%
Current Google Share Price : 368.51 USD
Symbol: "GOOG"

Our next large scaled exhibition will be in Madrid, "Derivados - nuevas
visiones financieras" Exhibition, togehter with artists such as Antonio
Muntadas, Josh On, John Klima, Natalie Jeremijenko we will do a
diagramatic overhead-projector installation.

The previous exhibition was at the ArtAndGallery, Milan where we
showed a
digital slide-show of the GWEI-documents:
http://gwei.org/pages/exhibitions/slideshow/milano/

The new GWEI-Seal http://www.gwei.org/GWEI_Seal.jpg (2006,
210x210x6,5cm,
Digitalprint on Canvas) will be exhibited in a UBERMORGEN.COM solo-show
opening 14th of June 2006 at the Overgaden Contemporary Art Institute,
Copenhagen (Denmark), http://www.overgaden.org

Media Coverage was fantastic, we have a in-depth feature Interview on
"springerin" - our favourite austrian art magazine:
E: http://www.springerin.at/dyn/heft.php?id=47&pos=1&textid=1756&lang=en
D: http://www.springerin.at/dyn/heft.php?id=47&pos=1&textid=1756&lang=de
and feature TV-Interviews on NDR and BR (both german television
stations,
further articles in Flash Art, ARTE, DE:BUG, Digicult, Neural Magazine,
New York Art Magazine, Mazine, Index, Rhizome).

In October this year we will be in New York to present GWEI at the 10-
year
anniversary of Rhizome.org...

Preparations for the GTTP (Google to the People Ltd company) are
underway,
we will inform all GTTP-applicants within the next 2 months. If you are
not yet registered to receive shares of the GTTP Ltd., you can do so by
filling out the following form: http://www.gwei.org/pages/gttp/gttp.php

lets swallow further chunks of the GOOG-bastard...

best regards and lovely hugs from the team

UBERMORGEN.COM feat. Alessandro Ludovico vs. Paolo Cirio

--
Hans Bernhard
UBERMORGEN.COM / etoy.holding

Skype Hans_Bernhard