[spectre] Thank You for your help with my multimedia presentation!

North Atlantic Treaty Organization mysoulseeksnato at gmail.com
Mon May 8 07:44:58 CEST 2006

Hello KFOR,

I just wanted to write to thank you so much for your help in my search
for the nato.0+55 software!  I gave my multimedia presentation called
"Radical Software and Hyperthreaded Digilogical Matrices:
Patch-Programmable Software Systems for Real-Time Audio and Video" a
few days ago to a full house of representatives from the North
Atlantic Treaty Organization and the Organization of the Petroleum
Exporting Countries, including OPEC representatives Joshua Goldberg
and Joshua Kit Clayton.

The video documentation finally came back from the NATO high-security
audio/video multimedia performance documentation processing and
censorship lab, and man it looks great!

I am so excited that i posted it on the internet television station
called 'YouTube':
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sJskhiOdI8o

Check it out!  It got so hot that the Chicago Police Department
stopped by to say "hello" and check out the party.

Also you can see my nato.0+55 patch in this video.  Don't steal it, ok?!

Thanks again for all your help.  It may have saved my job!

-----
http://www.myspace.com/mysoulseeksnato