[spectre] digital culture networking event in Cluj/Romania

Andreas Broeckmann abroeck at transmediale.de
Fri May 5 13:58:23 CEST 2006

dear rarita, dear friends,

this is excellent news! i look forward to coming to cluj next month
and hope that a few others will also make it there for this third
picnic.

i found this page which has some useful first leads for travel information etc.

http://www.romaniatourism.com/cluj.html

i'd love to come over land, but looking at the train times, i guess
that i will fly from berlin.

greetings,
-a