[Fwd: Re: [spectre] Artists Lick Curators Ass at Higher Institute For Fine Arts!]

Heiko Recktenwald uzs106 at uni-bonn.de
Sun Mar 26 12:09:02 CEST 2006

I am sorry, I have problems with such art, also with the stuff at
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kristoferpaetau . Why should we
teach children to kill George Bush?

It is interesting that they choose the eyes, but they dont know anything and so it is nothing more than lynching. And lynching is no fun, never!!!

Vomiting in an exhibition, licking the curators ass, fun? It seems to be clear what he saying, but must he say it in this way?

There are other artists here where one could ask himself what they are doing, but his message is clear, maybe resistance, is this the best way
to express it?

Btw, he is the third artist from Finland I saw, didnt met more, with such a "radical" approach, a coincidence?

Maybe I am to bourgois or to old and overlooked something, what?

H.