[spectre] Vdance - Intl Video Dance Festival, Tel-Aviv and Ramallah 2006

Vdance Int. Video Dance Festival, Tel-Aviv info.vdance at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 14:51:13 CEST 2006

Dear Friends,

Vdance - The First Video Dance Festival in Tel-Aviv and in Ramallah
- 2006 edition, was a great success and a lot of fun and excitement!

During the 3 days of the festival, 4,000 people joined us for
screenings of video dance works from Israel and around the world,
panels and lectures.

The warm reaction we have received from the audiences proved the need
and curiosity for a new medium of art and for an interdisciplinary
art form such as video dance.

We are glad to announce that thanks to the amazing turn out of people
and their comments, we have already started working on the second
edition of Vdance.

Many thanks to you all and see you in Vdance 2007...!

Bests,

Avi Feldman, director and co-curator

Tel-Aviv Cinematheque
2 Sprinzak St.