[spectre] please link to this site: http://waldvogel.plaintext.cc/

amanda mcdonald crowley amc at va.com.au
Fri Feb 24 07:41:10 CET 2006

Thanks Inke/ Florian,

This does help to contextualise.  I had indeed linked to the site
already, but was keen to understand a little more of the background.

But as Robbin from The Thing points out, some contextual information
helps others less in the loop with regard to these particular
players, who understand and are potentially interested to support the
position you are espousing, but might not understand the background.

cheers

amc

--
amanda mcdonald crowley