[spectre] please link to this site: http://waldvogel.plaintext.cc/

stephen kovats kovats at v2.nl
Fri Feb 24 14:00:38 CET 2006

> He's also the only of the three curators who ducked a reply to us after
> our protests. And on top of that, Inke's text that got ripped off into
> "Just Do It" originally had been a lecture of her's at Zollverein - when
> Waldvogel was its curator, and listening to the talk. So beware of Mr.
> Waldvogel attending your lectures.  There's a chance that they end up,
> with his name tag, in his next brilliant catalogue, getting him the next
> big job in the art world. I just learned that he has become a curator at
> Witte de With in Rotterdam.

Hi all,

Nicolaus Schafhausen (formerly Frankfurter Kunstverein) became the new Witte
de With director and chief-curator on January 1st this year, which here is
being seen as quite a positive development. Reading the posting that
Waldvogel is (or will be) a curator 'across the street' at Witte de With I
was rather hoping that this may have been a slip of the pen. But indeed,
further intensive research has confirmed this to be the case ...

www.wdw.nl

greetings,

stephen

V2_Institute for the Unstable Media
Stephen Kovats_Program Development
Eendrachtsstraat 10
3012 XL Rotterdam
The Netherlands

t_  **31 10 206 7272
f_  **31 10 206 7271
e_  kovats at v2.nl
>> www.v2.nl

events streamed live at www.v2.nl/live
and moderated on <irc.v2.nl> #V2_tangent

TANGENT_FEAR
on media and phobic objects
Friday March 03, 2006 @ 19.00 - 22.00 CET
featuring Karen Lancel and Hermen Maat with
Marc de Kesel, Jordan Crandall, Jill Magid and Dennis del Favero

TANGENT_LEAP
on emergent media landscapes in China
Thursday March 30 @ 19.00 - 22.00 CET
Featuring Michael Anti, Zhang Ga, Karsten Giese and Guobin Yang
in collaboration with International Institute for Asian Studies, Leiden
(IIAS)

ELECTROMAGNETIC BODIES
exhibition opening May 04, 2006
conference: The Electromagnetic Bride - Saturday May 06, 2006

aRt & D: Research and Development in Art
V2_Publication launched June 04

Beijing Millenium Dialogue
In the Line of Flight
www.newmediabeijing.org