[spectre] please link to this site: http://waldvogel.plaintext.cc/

Murphy murphy at thing.net
Fri Feb 24 04:01:09 CET 2006

On Feb 23, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Inke Arns wrote:

> it would be great if you could link to this site
>
> http://waldvogel.plaintext.cc/ (generously generated by Florian
> Cramer!)

I'll be happy to link to the site but better yet would be a summary of
the situation that I could put up on post.thing.net along with that
link, which would then get reblogged on various American and other
sites through RSS feeds. Most readers won't know what Manifesta is much
less the original "Do It" context so you'll have to explain who the
players are. Amanda MC, who I run into now and then in NYC, can't
dictate what goes out on eyebeam/reblog but it may be reblogged from
post.thing.net, which they do regularly, depending who is doing the
reblogging. In any case, it would go to other sites and be archived on
ours for google searches.

Robbin Murphy
THE THING, Inc.