[spectre] Constructing a practice in the space of Post Autonomy

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sat Feb 11 01:09:16 CET 2006

Hi David and Stephan,

 >The project proposes to stage a thought experiment - that looks at the
conclusion and by-passing of the tradition of a Euro-centric art
practice so that we can then go onto construct an entirely new model –
against the backdrop of Globalisation - under the umbrella term of Post
Autonomy.

I would love to have a debate on this list about what post Post
Autonomy, really is?

 >“How is it possible to use the material generated by the interventions
to map the dynamics of Globalisation and Colonisation throughout London
along with arts involvement?”

"dynamics of Globalisation and Colonisation throughout London along with
arts involvement"

This snippet of sentence above also interests me...

when you say 'dynamics of globalisation and Colonisation' - what does
this mean?

marc