[spectre] Mejan Labs - Art & Activism, Stockholm

Info Mejan Labs info at mejanlabs.se
Mon Aug 28 11:31:52 CEST 2006

Art & Activism at Mejan Labs

31.8 - 8.10 2006

Art & Activism is the first project at Mejan Labs for the autumn of
2006. It deals with art that presents alternatives and that often has
some sort of a political content. In collaboration with the British
organization Furtherfield we present a number of artists who combine
art, activism and new media. Participating artists are Heath Bunting,
Kate Rich, C6, Eva and Franco Mattes (0100101110101101.ORG) and Andy
Deck. We will also show the new film 5+5=5, produced by Furtherfield
in collaboration with Mejan Labs. Participating artists and
filmmakers are Mongrel, David Valentine, Chris Dooks, Furtherfield,
Michael Szpakowski, Simon Poulter, Anya Lewin, C6 and Tobias Lee.
Also see www.furtherfield.org.

Welcome to the opening on

Thursday 31st of August at 5-8 pm

For more information see <http://www.mejanlabs.se>www.mejanlabs.se

Mejan Labs, AkademigrŠnd 3, SE-111 52 Stockholm, Sweden Tel: +46
(0)8-796 60 30, <http://www.mejanlabs.se/>www.mejanlabs.se,
info at mejanlabs.se

Hours: Tue-Fri 11am-5pm, Sat-Sun 12-4pm, closed Mondays

Mejan Labs in collaboration with the Royal Academy of fine Art and
the Royal University College of Fine Arts in Stockholm.