[spectre] Workshop participation: Mobile Troops - Urban Jungle

Erich Berger eb at randomseed.org
Wed Aug 9 10:16:39 CEST 2006

hello andreas,

yes, in the light of war the intended irony becomes cynical.
its quite a while since i decided for the title (and stuck with it).
though back then there were wars going on as well, but maybe not new
enough to be served 24/7 like the latest conflict.

sometimes awareness slips away and painfully kicks in again.

about politics: the political aspects of the tools and media are part of
the workshop. its simply not possible to do such a workshop without
the political context.

regards

erich

http://randomseed.org