[spectre] BEOGRAD NEKAD I SAD

shahram entekhabi sh at entekhabi.org
Sat Sep 10 19:47:15 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

I am participating in the group exhibition

BEOGRAD NEKAD I SAD (Belgrade in the Past and Present)

22 September - 22 October 2005
Opening Event: Thursday, September 22, 2005, 7 p.m.

Best regards
Shahram Entekhabi
www.entekhabi.org

Other Participants include: allsopp & weir, Herman ASSELBERGHS,
Fikret ATAY, Yael BARTANA, Criss-Cross : Urban Situation/Utopian
Modernism program (NIFCA - Nordic Institute for Contemporary Art),
FLUX 01 & 02 (Nebojša MILIKIĆ & REX Cultural Center B92), Tanja
FRANK, G-Lab (Arturas BUMŠTEINAS & Laura GARBŠTIENÉ), Dominik
LEJMAN, Eléonore de MONTESQUIOU, <rotor>, Urban Flesh and Blood
(Elena GLADKOVA & NCCA Kaliningrad), Julita WÓJCIK, Jasmila ŽBANIĆ,
ZAGREB - Cultural Kapital of Europe 3000, and many others

Curator: Marko STAMENKOVIC (Belgrade / Serbia and Montenegro)
In cooperation with Jan Van WOENSEL (Antwerp / Belgium)

PRODAJNA GALERIJA  BEOGRAD
Kosancicev venac 19, 11000 Beograd, Serbia & Montenegro
+381 (0)11 30 33 923
pgb.gal at eunet.yu
www.galerijabeograd.org

shahram entekhabi