[spectre] Re: the media art center of 21C

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Sep 8 12:58:15 CEST 2005

Hi Annick,

Ahhhh....

A breath of freah air.

I agree with you - I am too busy to get involved in this discussion at
the moment but you have raised a very important point. I also think that
people are (as usual) aiming a bit too large, almost like pyramid
building - we need smaller groups, and plenty of them all linking. Get
rid of big, fat buildings, institutions taking up all the resources,
it's difference that creates change, not just need ;-)

marc

http://www.furtherfield.org
http://www.http.uk.net/ (HTTP Gallery London)