[spectre] Elections in NRW

Domiziana Giordano domiziana at nexus.it
Mon May 23 12:04:40 CEST 2005

Inke, Andreas,

I am not into German politics, but mind that the election of a German Pope
might be a sign of a strong strategy of the USA to interrupt the UE
alliance.

Even though Karol Woitila preached for the "Peace" -he had to, it's part of
his job!- and has given indeed a stop to a growth of a new war between
religions, nevertheless the Vatican IS very very closed to USA.
If you know what i mean.

In Italy there is now a strange movement of a renew Christian Democracy
Party hidden under its leader Rutelli (part of the a ogm political party
called Unione) and, strangely enough, all those political movement in Europe
seems  to have the same root:
The Vatican/USA versus EU.

You'd better be aware that Ratzy will soon emerge through the media, albeit
in a very subliminal way.

Dg

DG/DSI                domiziana at digitalsistersindeed.org

It was pure bliss