[spectre] +++ artistic multimedia campus BUMA [spectre] +++ artistic multimedia campus BUMA call for participation

Darko Fritz fritz.d at chello.nl
Wed May 11 10:09:52 CEST 2005

I don't remember seeing such a hidden disinformation at the list as in
the announcement for 'artistic multimedia campus BUMA'.

On May 9, 2005, at 2:46, adel idris wrote:

> We invite 13 artists from the region (
> Slovenia , Croatia , Bosnia and Hercegovina, Srpska
> Kraina , Macedonia , Serbia and Montenegro ) and from
> the Balkan ( Albania , Greece , Bulgaria , Romania ,
> Moldavia )

Never-legal Srpska Kraina is presented here equally next to all six
republics of former SFR Yugoslavia - here notably not named by its name
but called 'the region'. Implicitly this 'region' seems to be not not
part of 'the Balkan'! Instead, the name of the Balkan is used only for
the ex-neighboring countries of the [former] SFRY [all apart of
Moldavia].

-- What an artistic multimedia geo-political mess!

darko
[ex-citizen of the Future State of Balkania]