[spectre] Call for Papers - Vital Signs 2005 National Conference

Ned Rossiter n.rossiter at ulster.ac.uk
Fri May 6 08:32:25 CEST 2005

Design and Social Context Portfolio
School of Creative Media National Conference
Vital Signs

Opening: Evening of 7th September, 2005 Conference Dates: 8th & 9th
September, 2005
Venue: The Australian Centre for the Moving Image Federation Square,
Melbourne

A conference presented by RMIT University, School of Creative Media in
conjunction with the Australia Council for the Arts.

Conference Director: Lyndal Jones

Vital Signs is the next event in a series of annual conferences
presented by RMIT University, School of Creative Media.  This year's
conference will focus on the urgent issues for New Media artists
relating to both our future and our past. We are interested in bringing
together the key players of new media art to discover - collectively -
new ways forward. We are interested in reading the Vital Signs.

Please submit an abstract of 300 words,
(www.rmit.edu.au/creativemedia/conference) and a select number of
low-resolution JPEG images or Quicktime, if relevant.  Written material
must be in Word (RTF) and sent to this email address:
pauline.anastasiou at rmit.edu.au by Monday, 23 May, 2005.

A curriculum vitae is required and also a biography of 250 words
stating affiliations (for journal publication). Include your postal
address, fax, telephone, mobile and email (not for publication).