[spectre] Fw: Banalities for the Perfect House

Snagglepussy snagglepussy at snagglepussy.net
Sat Dec 10 05:08:06 CET 2005

Hi,

You can find a response to Banalities for the Perfect House at RealTime
online

http://www.realtimearts.net  click on Visual Arts  in the top frame.

Direct link (without accompanying frames)
http://www.realtimearts.net/rt70/brickhill_perfecthouse.html

If you are interested in finding out what's going on in Australia,
RealTime is a great place to start as it is Australia's leading
contemporary art magazine, in print and online,  covering performance,
dance, new media, film, video, sound/music and visual arts.

regards

gail priest

Associate Editor RealTime
Advertising Sales | Graphic & Web Design | Writer

Ph/Fax:  61 2 9698 1122
Mob: 61 413 18 33 70
http://www.realtimearts.net