[spectre] ICC and for the media art center of 21C

Tom Holley tom.holley at mcnetwork.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 19:33:21 CEST 2005

ah, stimulating comments, but I was in mid-rant Eric, so missedyour post
and have to go now but briefly, the issue of _where_ would such an
institution locate? it might be useful to take a lead from the festival
model that has no fixed location outside of some administrative base
[even that could be co-located], worked in partnership with small and
large organisations where appropriate, and was committed to responding
to changes in the global situation + cultural changes - delivering
events/activities/projects ... the participants/actors in network media
culture are globally spread, no doubt, so m aybe it's not a question of
Delhi or Bangalore, but Delhi and Bangalore and Beijing and Sao Paolo
and Berlin and London and so on ....