[spectre] (no subject)

Norman norman at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 20 11:41:13 CEST 2005

Sure we are already going/ gone and not just sitting round posing "intro retro" existential questions. But that doesn't prevent asking where, why, how.  Even while we work our arses off simply to try to maintain/ build environments that are open to artistic energies. Inside and outside institutions.
Who squats who? Old question, very intro retro and without an answer. What is there to squat, and for whom? That's perhaps a trickier one: as Armin said, in the end, if there are no institutions at all, what happens to the field?

best
hooked squirming fish dodging sharks though that would be a noble death and at least I'd shut up

sjn