[spectre] FW: INFOVIR 08.05

miguel leal ml at virose.pt
Thu Aug 4 11:31:06 CEST 2005

*
english text
*

============
INFOVIR 08.05
============

VIROSE ORG: informations, activities and updates [http://www.virose.pt]

*
E-zine vector Series [x]  new issue [x#02 VIDEO]. It includes projects
by Cristina Mateus [In the middle] and Miguel Soares+Negativland [Time
Zones],  and, also, an previously unreleased interview with Joan Jonas,
  by Oscar Faria  [Joan Jonas: Anythig but the theatre], such as texts
by John Beagles and David Beach  [Video purified of television — On why
video art wants to be boring] and Cristina Mateus [A imagem video como
um espelho -- only portuguese].
[ver em: [http://www.virose.pt/vector].

We are preparing the next issue  (x#03 SOUNDSCAPES) and looking for
papers and projects. Send an e-mail to web at virose.pt

**
E-zine vector series (b) new issue [b#14 - August.05], that includes a
project by Karlheinz Essl [FontanaMixer ] and also texts by Inês Rebelo
[Neuroaesthetics: a series of conferences], Eric Kluitenberg
[Connection Machines] and Ana Guimarães [Topicos nomadas em torno do
conceito de curadoria - only portuguese].
ver em http://www.virose.pt/vector].

***
IMPORTANT WARNING:
For technical reasons, during the month of August and the beginning of
September all mailing lists and infolists based in our server will be
off. They will be reactivated the 9th of September.
During this period the messages and requests to the server will be hold
and processed in the beginning of September.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Info at [http://www.virose.pt/arena/]

****
The catalogue of the project ' PENTHOUSE: A Temporary Occupation' is
still for sale on-line at this address:
http://193.126.35.1/FMPro?-DB=inartigos.fp5&-Format=form.html&-
Error=error.html&-Lay=web&-token=39744&referencia=683-0001&-Find

Or contact us for a direct sale... at the same price (21 €) and with no
extra charges ;-)

We remember that ViROSE is open to contributions, namely to the e-zine
vector
or its free hosting server areas (HANTA - permanent hosting and
HOSPEDARIA -
temporary hosting).
For any contact: mailto:infovir_owner at virose.pt

VIROSE is a non-profit organization dedicated to art and media
technology
based in Porto, Portugal.
http://www.virose.pt | http://arch.virose.pt
mig at virose.pt