Re: [spectre] Fw: Vous avez été retiré de la liste nettime-fr

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Fri Apr 29 17:22:55 CEST 2005

Dear madame Bureaud on the list,
(virtual Cc to nck)

Large is the world as you know it by yourself, and so large is our Europe :
that one of the co-united autonomies ( my personnal wish as eventual reason
to say "no" to another solutions ), what, as confederacy supported by the
charismatic managers of one unmoderate list ( which is great in our days of
control and order ) is even worth from the point of view of the tolerance of
the difference of the ideas and the commitments.

We love freedom to keep openning.

So what ? Where want that the exclusion from an international moderate list
(even if nettime-fr is French-speaking she(it) is her(it) in a delocalized,
European and international way - and moreover one of his(her) moderators is
not French) is disputed by the victim somewhere else that on another
European and international list even English-speaking of similar amplitude:
of course unmoderate?

So that the object of these publications does not convene balance of power
between the moderators and the curators of the various lists registered
reviewed on the nettime.org portal summary.

Your conception of the village including restricted to the French-speaking
world and more under the aspect of the French hexagon appears by too
chauvinistic and nationalist argumentation. Parenthesis : Nevertheless you
would have no reputation to be lepéniste (what would may be authorize to be
able to vote "yes" in a position " of left-handler " running with a trading
process of the disappearance of the free public patrimony in the education
servicesa nd energy to the people, who tributes to the legitimate common by
the taxes ? Except what it will remain of more control in life or in
behavior for the poorest there-. It just says to show the actual political
confusion of the referents:)

For another part I do not know truly nck but as colister; nettime-fr is a
moderate list for any co-subscriber. Under this aspect I have not noticed
that nck would be more moderated than any of us, seing of his numerous post
reposted by the moderators.

It is thus with most great surprise that I discover here that he would be
suddenly excluded from the list, and for stronger reason of all the titles
called by " the bureaucracy " of samizdat, about which I am anxious to say
that certain moderators of the nettime-fr list settled on this server are
not paticularly represented themselves by this one.

On the other hand you know maybe more about it, as it is notorious that you
share professional or united activities with someone or sure moderator or
moderating influence of nettime-fr, even if today you do not speak English,
finding you apparently in a cultural period of fast and abstinence, may be
without excess to tire you, could you say to us some more precise words
(without going as far as committing an insider trading), about the exclusion
of sir nck?

I hope that it does not belong within the framework of the support of mister
Jospin's campaign to mister Chirac for "yes". Because then our (?) list
would not be more that the emergence of the reference party in its shape of
left argumentation revealing shapes to a possible speech of Jorge Haider? -
pertinent remark extracted from the speech of Bernard Cassen, co-founder of
ATTAC, (at radio "France Inter", this morning).

Please tell us exactly the cause - by private mail if you prefer?