[spectre] 8th Annual Subtle Technologies Festival - full program and passes available now!!

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Thu Apr 28 21:38:16 CEST 2005

*******8th Annual Subtle Technologies Festival*********
http://www.subtletechnologies.com

Join us from May 26th to May 29th for The 8th annual Subtle Technologies
Festival. Taking place at the University of Toronto, the festival
features exhibitions and a three day symposium. The Subtle Technologies
Festival is an  event that brings together artists, scientists and
explorers of many disciplines to share ideas, concepts and to
investigate the relationships that exist between these disciplines. This
year we are excited to present an underlying theme of physics in honour
of the “World Year of Physics” to commemorate the 100th anniversary of
the publication of Einstein's most famous papers.

Topics discussed at this years festival include transgenics, ecology,
laser physics, robotics, acoustics, mathematics, nonlinear patterns,
quantum physics,performance, painting, phase transitions, architecture, dance,
installation and much more..

For complete details please visit our website.

When thursday may 26 - sunday may 29
Where Innis Town Hall, 2 Sussex Avenue, University of Toronto
Tickets and information http://www.subtletechnologies.com

Contact
info at subtletechnologies.com  phone: 416.532.5018  fax: 416.532.1761

Subtle Technologies would like to acknowledge the generous support of
Heritage Canada, Canada Council for the Arts, Ontario Arts Council and
Toronto Arts Council