[spectre] Fwd: FW: call for contributions

EAF Director director at eaf.asn.au
Fri Apr 8 08:23:55 CEST 2005

--
EXPERIMENTAL ART FOUNDATION curates its exhibition program to
represent new work that expands current debates and ideas in

Lion Arts Centre North Terrace at Morphett Street Adelaide
PO Box 8091 Station Arcade South Australia 5000
Tel: +618 8211 7505  Fax +618 8211 7323
email: eaf at eaf.asn.au  bookshop email: eafbooks at eaf.asn.au web:
http://www.eaf.asn.au
Director: Melentie Pandilovski  Administrator: Julie Lawton
Program Manager: Michael Grimm Bookshop Manager: Ken Bolton

The Experimental Art Foundation is assisted by the Commonwealth
Government through the Australia Council, it arts funding and
advisory body, by the South Australian Government through Arts SA,
and through the Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of the
Australian, State and Territory Governments. The EAF is proudly
smoke-free.