Srry a correction / Re: [spectre] Metacreation: Art and Artificial Life - Novemberon-empyre-

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Sat Oct 30 14:53:11 CEST 2004

Soory only this correction of §7 (quote of the mail down) - coming raw from
my translator engine :)

The correct form could be (and more complete):

"The only matter which disappears without leaving places in its universe
'meta, conceptually, it is the utopia; it is curiously the only
idea which disappears without leaving places in its universe meta,
conceptually, it is the utopia; there is not curiously one concept of
meta-utopie possible otherwise that of the 'revisionism or the
"reductionism!" Utopia is absolute utopia - no where but in front of you :
the ideal project of the city as the city of God. Or nothing else in this
usual vision.
Atopia is non meta-utopia. It is 'without' utopia (not regarding to utopia)
as we could say a world without God after the death of God ( regarding
Nietzsche's philosophy and after in matter of Phenomenology or returning to
Empirism -  not regarding absolute )... "Nor God nor master in matter of
Biological process", against the total Gene theory, for example... and so
on.

A.