[spectre] searching for the url of an expo

- G a r r e t t - garrett.lynch at eudoramail.com
Fri May 7 14:56:01 CEST 2004

Hi everyone

I've lost a url documenting an exhibition that is currently taking place featuring the work of an artist who has modied video games and exhibited (I think) the whole (console and all) as a work of art.  I seem to remember there were three featured in the review but no idea of expo / location or artist.  If anyone thinks they might have an idea of what expo I mean could you forward me the url.

Thanks in Advance
a+
gar

---