[spectre] presentation / acousmatique hardcore projects

lapeste at hangars-liquides.com lapeste at hangars-liquides.com
Thu Mar 18 10:33:13 CET 2004

Dear All
I am new on this list, and I think I should present myself before going any
further (?).

My name is laurent mialon (la peste for some people). After being involved in
producing experimental electronic hardcore since 1995, I started working on a
rather acousmatique project since sept 2001.
You can find info on my artistic projects at the following adresses :
http://www.hangars-liquides.com
http://www.hendeka.org
I am also a boradcast musician / sound designer, but this is far less
interesting... (for info www.audioblique.com)

I have started to work on the kyma platform in dec 2002, and left Paris to go
living in the Pyrennees, mainly to record thunders and other natural events, in
may 2003.