[spectre] Be a reviewer for Futherfield

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sun Mar 14 14:18:23 CET 2004

Do you want to be a reviewer for Futherfield?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Furtherfield constantly receives submissions by excellent artists from
all over the world inviting us to feature their work. As a reviewer you
will be asked to select from these works and contribute to the context
of what is being created and write about why it is relevant. You will
also have the option of seeking out and writing about other works that
you think should be seen.

We are interested in people who understand and know net art, software
art, aspects of new media (if you have a better term please let us
know), social networks, live net art, live Internet tv, open source,
tactical  media, art blogs, activist games, relational art & its variants...

We are especially interested in having more female writers join our
crew, but are of course not biased against males or inbetweenies.

If you possess knowledge and enthusiasm for any of these subjects, are
able to write;-) and are interested in being part of a group that is
growing daily as an adventurous community, join the reinvention of the
creative, digitally related vista as we know it.

To find out more about becoming a Furtherfield reviewer please email :
info at furtherfield.org

web site : http://www.furtherfield.org