[spectre] IPD (Interactive Parental Digitizer)

Jane Crayton Jane.Crayton at colorado.edu
Fri Dec 31 18:30:02 CET 2004

IPD (Interactive Parental Digitizer)
http://digiru.com/ipd/
http://digiru.com/janesview/ipdinsights.html

IPD (Interactive Parental Digitizer) is a collection of questions and video
about parenting. It contains personal video of my son that has been remixed
with Vj software Keyworkx. The video was then organized with FlashMX to help
pose questions which related to my parenting questions or questionable
methods.The viewer must answer the questionable questions in order to proceed
throughthe net_art piece. This will be an ongoing net_art piece, future
sections willbe added as more parenting questions arise. IPD was developed as a
way for meto reflect on my parenting, and ended up being an interactive net_art
piece inform. I started question my parenting as a result of taking my son, the
legendary  "Cuskid" to Burning Man 04'.

--
Jane Crayton
University of Colorado/Boulder