[spectre] CONCRETE 000 / TV MOORE ... SHAUN GLADWELL

melentie mpandil at soros.org.mk
Wed Apr 21 06:51:13 CEST 2004

TV MOORE ... SHAUN GLADWELL
CONCRETE 000
OPENING 6PM THURSDAY 22 APRIL 2004
ARTISTS TALK
4.30PM FRIDAY 23 APRIL

Experimental Art Foundation
Lion Arts Centre, North Terrace at Morphett Street, Adelaide
Exhibition runs to 22 May Tues-Fri 11-5 Sat 2-5

TV MOORE was born in Canberra in 1974. He moved to Sydney in
1991where he currently lives and works, graduating from the Sydney
College of the Arts in 1999. Moore was chosen to participate in the
10th Annual Belinda Jackson Memorial Exhibition (Primavera) at The
Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney 2001.

Exhibitions in 2004 include Stockholm, Sweden; Artspace, Sydney;
InFlight, Tasmania; Roslyn Oxley9 Gallery Sydney; Gertrude
Contemporary Art Spaces, Melbourne; The Plot Thickens: Narratives In
Australian Art, The Heide Museum, Melbourne; as well as the
Asialink/ Australian Centre for the Moving Image touring exhibition I
thought I knew but I was wrong: New Video Art From Australia and
Govett-Brewster Art Gallery, New Zealand. Moore received an Anne &
Gordon Samstag International Visual Art Scholarship this year which
will take him to New York to further develop his work.

TV Moore is represented by Roslyn Oxley9 Gallery, Sydney.

SHAUN GLADWELL works in video, installation and painting. He has been
exhibiting since the late-1990s, including recent shows in Paris,
London, USA and Canada. As a Samstag Scholar in 2001 he studied at
Goldsmiths College, University of London and in 2002 undertook a
television broadcast commissioned for PARK4DTV, Amsterdam. Recent
solo exhibitions include New Balance at Perth Institute of
Contemporary Arts (2004) and Silent, Ambient + Harder Remixes at
Sherman Galleries, Sydney (2003).

His work featured in the 2003 Primavera exhibition at the Museum of
Contemporary Art, Sydney. Forthcoming exhibitions include the 2004
survey exhibition at Australian Centre for the Moving Image,
Melbourne (in conjunction with the National Gallery of Victoria) as
well as in the Asialink/ Australian Centre for the Moving Image
touring exhibition I thought I knew but I was wrong: New Video Art
 From Australia.  Shaun is participating in numerous international
exhibitions throughout 2004 such as Surrealestate at YYZ, Toronto and
Disppearance, touring  Beijing and New York City. His work is
represented in major public and private collections within Australia
including Sydney University and the National Gallery of Australia.

Shaun Gladwell is represented by Sherman Galleries, Sydney.

Catalogues available. Both artists in Adelaide to Saturday 24 April.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT MELENTIE PANDILOVSKI, DIRECTOR.

EXPERIMENTAL ART FOUNDATION
Lion Arts Centre, North Terrace at Morphett Street, Adelaide, South Australia
PO Box 8091, Station Arcade, SA 5000 T +61 8 8211 7505 F +61 8 8211
7323 W www.eaf.asn.au E eaf at eaf.asn.au
Gallery and Bookshop Hours: Tues-Fri 11-5, Saturday 2-5
Supported by the Commonwealth Government through the Visual Arts and
Craft Strategy and the Visual Arts Craft Board of the Australia
Council, and the South Australian Government through Arts SA. The EAF
is proudly smoke-free.

< sincere apologies to anyone who receives this twice or receives
this in error >
This is the #39 eaf.asn.au mailout! You have received this
information by way of eaf at eaf.asn.au

EXPERIMENTAL ART FOUNDATION curates its exhibition program to
represent new work that expands current debates and ideas in
contemporary visual art. The EAF incorporates a gallery space,
bookshop and artists studios.

Lion Arts Centre North Terrace at Morphett Street Adelaide
PO Box 8091 Station Arcade South Australia 5000
Tel: +618 8211 7505  Fax +618 8211 7323
email: eaf at eaf.asn.au  bookshop email: eafbooks at eaf.asn.au web:
http://www.eaf.asn.au
Director: Melentie Pandilovski		Administrator: Julie Lawton
Program Manager: Michael Grimm	Bookshop Manager: Ken Bolton

Assisted by the Commonwealth Government through the Visual Arts Craft