[spectre] chernobyl

Aliette Guibert guibertc at criticalsecret.com
Tue Apr 6 21:27:59 CEST 2004

Great content. And more as ikonoclast fabulous art content...

I have written any words on, for my friends but I could not translate it :
time to time
to time so we do not get time to live in matter...

but really great, as real, as symbolistic, as imagination, as local act in
global vision.

thanks to Gillian.