[spectre] ||| micro arts - ? |||

burbano at alleati.com burbano at alleati.com
Fri Oct 31 15:22:41 CET 2003

From: andres burbano <burbano at alleati.com>

>>hi Specters !!!
>>
>>- I found an amazing magazinne called "micro arts", it was made in 1984
>>and works in a interesting way looking for software art - virus
>>notions and ... -
>>etc...
>>somebody have any idea about this project ??? It will be a pleasure for
>>me to work in a translation process of some of this papers !

additional info:

"micro arts" is a magazine in english - edited in london - sept 1984 -

- the editor was geoffrey davis ... more people: bill mooney, clive
sinclair, simon holland etc. (but I dont know anything about them) -

- In the cover is:
Micro Arts -
electronic beowulf- photosection -graphics-language as virus-art
software-slides&film-micro music-glossary.

fragments of content:

"micro arts - is the first independent computer arts organization and as
such will operate as a forum and catalyst for new computer art..."

"the "artware" will also be available on video"

....etc.

  a fragment of  the glossary:

"sexy: sexy software is very user friendly, with all the knobs on"

they have some "programs" for apple and sinclair etc

ok

andres burbano :  )
http://atari.uniandes.edu.co/burbano/