[spectre] THIS IS NOT A...

Sonar Radar intothegloaming at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 15:45:08 CEST 2003

THIS IS NOT A :Collective is proud to announce our:

> FILM REVUE _

WAR SUCKS
Mondays _ 9PM
16 - 30 June 2003
Star Shoes
7963 Hollywood Boulevard
Hollywood, CA
$3 Donation

THIS IS NOT A :Collective was founded in 2001 in order
to conceive new parameters for developing, criticizing
and enjoying culture in the occidental diaspora. Our
use of this opportunity, or purpose is threefold: to
provide information and create discourse on all the
salient issues in our contemporary cultural debate -
from sustainability to globalization, from status quo
to avant garde; to create and facilitate contemporary
media, whether old or new; and to cement our era in
history as a period of renaissance and  renewal.

more info to come, for immediate inquiries:
grace aplomb
intothegloaming at yahoo.com