[spectre] Paris: Prime Time 02, Flash Festival 2003

eric dalbin news at ericdalbin.com
Wed May 21 18:14:42 CEST 2003

Hello,

Two exceptional events take place in Paris this week-end  : Prime
Time 02 party on saturday night at Mains d'Oeuvres and sunday evening
a unique performance to end Flash Festival 2003 ceremony at Centre
Pompidou. Be my guests or spread the info !

ciao
eric dalbin

+

Saturday 24 May 2003 - 22:00 > 05:00
Mains d'Oeuvres - White room
Free entrance on guest list

+

Music All Nigh Long

Modeselektor DJs (Berlin, Germany)
http://www.modeselektor.de
http://www.bpitchcontrol.de

+

Visuals Jam

Pfadfinderei (Berlin, Germany)
http://www.pfadfinderei.com

François Chalet (Zurich, Switzerland)
http://www.francoischalet.ch

Koshiro Torisu (Tokyo, Japan)
http://www.torisukoshiro.com

Bowling Club? (Paris, France)
http://www.bowlingclub.be

+

Mains d'Oeuvres
http://www.mainsdoeuvres.org

7, rue Myrtille Beer
93400 Saint-Ouen France

Metro 13 - Garibaldi
Metro 04 - Porte de Clignancourt
Bus 85 - Paul Bert
Noctambus - Porte de Clignancourt

Access info
http://www.mainsdoeuvres.org/plan_pop.html

+

Guest List

For a smooth and free access at Prime Time © party
Please confirm your attendance to the following e-mail address :

mailto:guestlist_mdo at ericdalbin.com

+

Sunday 25 May 2003 - 22:00 > 23:30
Centre Pompidou - Level -1
Free entrance on guest list

+

French premiere in Audiovisual Live

Pfadfinderei & Modeselektor Live (Berlin, Germany)
http://www.pfadfinderei.com
http://www.modeselektor.de

+

Centre Pompidou
http://www.centrepompidou.fr
http://www.flashfestival.net

75004 Paris France

Metro Rambuteau ou Chatelet
RER Les Halles

+

Guest List

Limited guest list : 50 people
Book quickly indicating your full name + your accompanying friends !

mailto:guestlist_pompidou at ericdalbin.com

NB : 400 people have already booked their places for the festival ceremony.

+

Notice !

I would very much insist that you arrive at 21H maximum to access level -1 :
Ultra-strict doors ! You have been cautioned.

+

Acknowledgments

Very special thanks to Guylaine Monier from Flash Festival and to the
whole Mains d'Oeuvres team for their support and confidence.

+

If this mail has been sent by a friend of yours :
Reply to confirm your invitation with your full name.

mailto:register at ericdalbin.com

+

Unsubscribe

mailto:stop at ericdalbin.com