[spectre] research project on web-based performance

maria x drp01mc at gold.ac.uk
Fri May 9 15:58:52 CEST 2003

dear spectre,

i am currently working on a phd (goldsmiths college, london) looking at
web-based performance /theatre and/or multi-staged (e.g. both virtual &
real space based) performance /theatre works. For this purpose I have
developed through a residency at the cicv centre (france) the website
www.cybertheater.org (under construction), where i intend to collect all
"cybertheater" projects within an open-access on-line database and
classify them according to common main characteristics such as: use of
space, use of body, use of time etc.

i am already familiar with quite some "cybertheater" projects and i am in
contact with quite some of the artists. nevertheless, i would extremely
appreciate it if, people who know about project(s) that could be of
interest to this research, or artists /researchers/ curators working in
the same /relevant field, would contact me by emailing at
<drp01mc at gold.ac.uk>. Any bit of information would be very very welcome!

thank you,
maria x