[spectre] [Ouch Those Monkeys] Darkwave electro ballads

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Thu May 8 13:30:30 CEST 2003

[Ouch Those Monkeys]

7 new Darkwave electro ballads/tunes/noise/soundscapes.
Declarations for the Internet world to muse upon.

[Run Monkey Run]
As the hurt finds its way inside of me I begin to wonder how
it had got there. Hope was invented to wash our ransid tears
love was hijacked so we would wander...it goes back long ago
it goes way back.

[I Eat The World]
The world is my fuel, commodified and made easy for the
process. Society is my parent and it feeds my hunger. Like
a worm, I eat my world's resources, it manufactures my body.
I accept in submission what is and what must be.

[Cyber Sex Sensation]
To cum into the sublime engulfed by the other, that of which
is seemingly universal, blinded by the compliance. Displaced
bodies become, anti-bodies, anti-physical and anti-visceral.

[By Act of Fate]
By act of fate somehow, somewhere, sooner or later we meet.
No there is nothing mirkier or haphazard than the memory, visual
scapes planted then collected. No way of regaining such moments in
original settings.

[Souls Are Settled Within Not Seeing]
Earth's moths hit windows losing direction while souls are
settled within not seeing. Factories spread low across the land,
something to do for fellow man. Insects have homes, nests on
our homes while souls are settled within not seeing. Steeples
climb high piercing the winds supported by the blood of our fellow
man.

[We Can Fly - Acoustak]
Oh we don't need wings to fly
we can be whatever we want to be
kiss my eyes for I can now see
touch inside me for now I can see
you and I are climbing out of here
climbing out and reinventing my dear
angelic smiles block out all that fear
touch inside me for now I can see

[Happly Lies]
Never certain of which is the right one we all create too many
uncertain ones. Clouds will only hold the rain nothing else.
Humans fall through dreams cloud hitting dirt...trust your feet
not the skies happy lies.

Straight to the page>
http://www.furtherfield.org/otmonkeys/docs/section5.htm
The site>