[spectre] spectre meeting in Venice, Sat 14 June, 14-18h

honor honor at va.com.au
Thu Jun 5 14:56:37 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

Andreas, what a lovely idea!

I will be there, I think.

I've booked my travel to Venice already.  But my apartment accommodation
just now feel through, so I'm frantically trying to find something else :-/
Let me know if any of you have any ideas.
Venice has turned into an impermeable membrane from 12 - 16 June.

Hope to see you there!

Honor

>Dear Spectres,
>
>for those of you planning to come to the Venice Biennale, we will meet for
>a picnic on the lawn in front of the pavillion of Serbia/Montenegro on
>Saturday 14 June between 14.00 - 18.00 hrs.
>
>the exhibition there will open at 14.00 (see next message), so there will
>be a crowd at first, but we thought it would be a nice context to meet in,
>esp. because it is in the giardini, romania is next door, and there is a
>garden that we can squat.
>
>look in, drop out,
>
>greetings from
>
>Inke & Andreas

<honor at va.com.au>           <http://www.radioqualia.net>
+44 (0)20 76841859

<honor.harger at tate.org.uk>  <http://www.tate.org.uk/audiovideo/>
ph: +44 (0)20 74015066

"perhaps attention acts on information the same way gravity acts on mass:
attraction begets attraction and a positive feedback loop is formed"
http://electricsheep.org/